Snapshot VI.1 introduces a couple new features and several bug fixes. The focus of this update is on keeping the DEADROP experience fun, competitive, fair, and bettering in-client messaging.
- We added Peak Times, Event Information, and a “Intel from the Existence” to the Main Screen UI.
- We added a Discord Link to the Midnight Society Discord Channel to the Main Screen UI.
- Fixed a bug where players were able to stack the Speed Boost and Damage Mitigation by using the Adrenaline Spray consecutively.
- Fixed a bug where players will sometimes lose the ability to aim, shoot, pick up items, take fall damage, sprint, or interact with traversals after dying and respawning.
- Fixed a bug where hipfire was 100% accurate when attaching a Blue Lazer to a weapon.
- Fixed a bug where dead players and AI models were sometimes seen standing or in a pose.
- Fixed issues with multiple areas on Proving Ground 2 where players could get out of bounds.